At McSpadden's Tire & Automotive, we want to inform our community that we remain open and ready to serve you during the COVID-19 outbreak. Auto repair is an essential business, meaning that we are permitted to stay open during this time.
Many of those in our community work in essential industries, such as healthcare, law enforcement, and grocery stores, and rely on their vehicle to get them to work. We know many in our community are also staying home or out of work at this time, relying on their vehicles to get them to the store to purchase supplies and food for their families. This is why auto care is so important at this time.
We know how important the health of our community is, which is why our shop has implemented many changes to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our customers and staff members safe from the virus.
Here is how:
- Wiping your vehicle down with disinfecting wipes such as door handles, seats, steering wheel, etc.
- Cleaning our shop and high-touch areas regularly.
- Offering contactless service through our drop box for keys. You don't have to come in contact with anyone at our shop - just drop your car and keys in the drop box with your information, and we will give you a call. We can discuss service options over the phone and accepted payment over the phone as well.
- Providing our customers car pick up and delivery options if you don't have other means of transportation.
- Wiping down our shuttle service after every customer.
- 90 day cash financing for auto repair/services if you're currently in a financial bind.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call at (512) 580-7248. We are here for you and we will get through this together!